Sidelines skate wrap
Sidelines Skate Guard
One pair of SKATE GUARDS for EXTRA PROTECTION AGAINST SHOT BLOCKING. The set includes:
- 1 pair of transparent skate guards made of durable Lexan plastic,
- 8 polyester webbing straps with Velcro,
- 4 straps with square rings for a secure grip,
- 4 shock-absorbing rubber inserts that can be easily attached with a "Peel and Stick" method,
- Additional spare straps.
This product guarantees excellent protection against shot blocking on the ice rink.
Steps to Follow:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 176°C.
- Remove the protective layer from each skate guard.
- Place one guard onto the skate inside the oven.
- Heat it until it becomes pliable (approximately 5-8 minutes). Be cautious not to overheat to avoid streaks and bubbles. Remember that the guard can only be used once; it cannot be reheated.
- Regularly check the progress of the guard's heating, taking into account variations between ovens.
- Take the skate guard out of the oven using kitchen or welding gloves to prevent burns.
- Position the guard at the center of the skate.
- In one smooth motion, wrap the SKATE GUARD around the skate. Use your thumbs to shape the top part (above the laces) and your fingers and palms to shape the sides.
- Hold it securely in place for about 30-60 seconds.
- Allow the guard to cool.
- Attach the Velcro straps from the polyester webbing.
- By folding the straps towards the skate, secure the straps with square rings for the best grip.
- Place the shock-absorbing rubber inserts inside the SKATE GUARD as desired to achieve a proper fit and cushioning.
Ask a question
Write your opinion